2008년 5월 6일 화요일

Question 9

Do you want to be loved rather than be rich?

Of course, I want to be loved. People can't live with only materials. We need to be satisfied emotionally. The people who feel lonely can't be happy even though they are rich. However, the people who are loved can be happy even if they are poor. I saw one of real TV shows that showed a poor couple's daily life. Both of them were laborers. They had a young daughter. One day, the daughter asked her mother to buy a toy but the mother had only 1000 won at that time. Tears ran down her face while she said to her daughter " I'm really sorry because I don't have enough money. I will buy you it if I get money next week." After that, Her husband came back with some pork in his hand. He was paid some money on that day. While they eating roast pork, they kissed each other. They looked like the happiest family because they loved each other.

댓글 4개:

Liz :

Hi!
I absolutely agree with you. To be loved is more important than to be rich. You could be unhappy if even you are a millionaire. As you said you can be happy with love regardless of what you have. But to love first to be loved generally is not easy. Anyway I try to love first and undersand first to be loved and understood.

Andy's :

Hi, Nina!
Wow, neat and clean is your room.
How could you feel that you are loved by someone? What if you are loved by the person you don't love? You don't care? To be loved is sometimes awful and it is a handful. When you're in love, you should feel happy and when you are rich you feel the same. Isn't the the key? Of course, I believe that love and wealth can go together. Thanks for the comment you put on my blog.

익명 :

Hi, my roommi ^^
I'm sure that you don't know how much happy I feel about living with such a agreeable and considerate person^^(It's not a flattery). I like you as much as Nicole*^^* Especially, unlike your sophisticated appearance, you make me feel very comfortable and very often feel that we are on the same wave length about many things.
Let's keep our good relationship to the end ^^
Feeling to be loved is essential in life. It could cure all kinds of mental disorders, I guess. ^^ I mean, it is that much strong and effective. If I could get love from someone(I hope it is a person who I also like or love^^;;), especially my soulmate, it couldn't be better... It could be a bliss which is not endowed to everyone... However, I also want to be rich...^^ I didn't think about it that much before...But I might be getting to know the world...more and more...^^:;; Anyway, if I should choose only one among those two, I will take the former^^

Joey :

Hi, Nina!

I'm Joey. Your blog has the similar form and color with me.^^
Well, your story makes me sad and I doubt this is happiness.
I have thought "love" is not "so I love you" but "nevertheless I love you". However, sometimes reality could be bigger than love. And I remember some friend who didn't buy powder milk for his baby and cried for that. We need money for our love, the family, even if we aren't rich.