2008년 4월 28일 월요일

Question8

Do you think platonic friendship is possible between men and women?
I think it is possible when they are singles. They can go out to see a movie or have dinner. However, when one of them gets a spouse, the spouse won't understand that kind of relationship. If they insit keeping the relationship, it will make a lot of trouble to them. What's your opinion?

댓글 4개:

yanni :

Hi, Nina.
Glad to see you here.
Platonic love between a man and a woman is impossible, I think. When I was young, I believed that kind of love possible and beautiful. But no more. If a man want to keep friends with a woman, it means that he feels no emotion from her because she is not attractive. Man is selfish. Sometimes man think that a woman friend is a good company to talk to, to rely on, but not like his half. It is natural that man and woman want each other mentally and physically. Am I right?

Mcluhan :

Hi, Nina!!

Platonic friendship is any friendship that isn't mediated by physical bodies and it's friendship between Souls.

However, I totally agree with you. I think it is impossible especaiily when they are not single because they already know what is love. Relationship between opposite sex sometimes makes people be greedy and blind them.

Lucy :

Hi, beautiful Nina!

I really enjoyed your painstaking skit performance yesterday. It was fantastic!!

My classmates and I had a warm wine party after having a dinner last evening. We talked over various things together, and your question, too. Most of people didn't agree that there can be platonic love between a woman and a man. So do I. When I was younger, I thouht it would be possible in some cases, but not any more. I got to realize it after I got married.

See you!!

Nicole :

Hi Nina,
That's an interesting question. I totally believe that platonic relationships between men and women are possible. Most of my friends are, in fact, men. Here at KNUE I spend most of my time with the male instructors as there are not as many women. I actually have more in common with men than women. I think it's all about personality. If you can view people as friends, then they'll be friends but if you view them as potentioal romantic partners, then they'll seem like that.