2008년 3월 18일 화요일

Question 2

Hello, everyone!
Thank you for your comments. This homework is interesring to me, because I've never chatted on line before. But posting comment to each blog is difficult for me.
Anyway, My second question is " Someone says life is worth living for 100 years or longer. Do you agree or disagree?"

댓글 6개:

익명 :

Hi, Nina.
The world is changing every day.
As the idioms say " The dog has its day", if you live unfortunate life, you will have another fortunate life when the time flows some time. So the life is worth living 100 years or so.

James :

Hi Nina,

I don't agree.

I would like to tell you
life is worth living not for a 100 years but 200 years or forever.

Grace :

Hi, Nina.
I think it is more important to live healthily than to live long.
But If we can live a healthy and long life, it add something more to the beauty. Exercise, less stress, eating is important. If we lose health, we lose everything. Nina! try to do our best to live a long and healthy and happy life.

Nicole :

Hi Nina,
I think that quality of life is more important than quantity of life but if I could live a healthy life until I was over 100 years old, I would be happy. I'm never bored and I always find something new and interesting to do so I think I could keep doing that for a long time.

kate(S0102) :

Well, like nicole said...I do agree that quality of life is much more important than quantity of life...but if I could live over 100years, it would be also good chance to enjoy my life. I think the real meaningful life of people starts when they are over 40. so that means I could have 60 years left. Living happily and wisely, I want to enjoy the rest of my 69 years

Clara :

If I become old, ugly, and ill woman when I'm 100 years old, it could be very sad. I don't want to live longer with that terrible shape. I'd like to keep my youth as possible as I can. If I had to be old and that's destiny of life, I won't live until I cann't distinguish who my family is and who my friends are. So I don't agree life is worth living for a 100 year.