2008년 3월 10일 월요일

Qusetion 1

Welcome to my blog.
What were you doing just before visiting here?

댓글 10개:

Nicole :

Hi Nina,

Very interesting question. I was working on a collaborative project with two of my Australian classmates. We were having an online chat about our assignment. We are creating a webquest, which is a website that allows students to research on the internet with proper guidelines and tasks so they don't waste time.

익명 :

I was just visiting Nicole's homepage. Now I am visiting the blog site and commenting now.

익명 :

Hello Nina!

I was just browsing other classmats' blogs.
Do you know what happen?
A very silly thing happened.
I post my comments on Grace's blog, but actually it was Alice's blog. And I didn't post my name.
Ust under the anonymous said...
I have to be more careful.

Grace :

Hi,Nina
I had a happy time with you in pup before writing coments on your blog.
I hope your health will get better soon. And to meet you hear is my fortune. Everyday I feel your warm heart. Thank you.

Joseph :

Hi, Nina.
I just began to do Nicole's homework. I am clumsy with a computer. That's why I started doing homework so late. Can it be an answer about your question?

Clara :

I ate the breakfast. This morning meal was nothing special. Not so delicious, not so bad...Just so so. I really miss my mother's delicious foods. After posting this comment, I will go to the bathroom. And then.....guess~~ HaHaHa!!

kate(S0102) :

I was doing the stupid Dr speaking and Dr Listening stuff right before I visited your blog. I think I am not going to enjoy that program much~Anyways it's really good to take Reggi's pronunciation course with you~ We should keep our chin up^^

James :

Hi Nina,

Just before I visited your blog, I was thinking only you.

Do you remember the role play in the conversation class.
At last I found my soulmate.

Hhhhh...

alice :

Hi NINA,
You are so nice and cool.
I was just peeling a pack from my face. Before that, I was putting a pack on my face. Before that, I was taking a shower .Before that, I was taking a walk with my roommate. Before that, I was having dinner at the cafetria.
After this visit, I'm gonna go to the dreamworld. Good night, Nina.

derekhospital :

Hi, Nina! I wrote an essay about teaching English through only speaking English. By the way, Will this situation really happen ?