2008년 3월 24일 월요일

Question3

Hello, everone!
I've just finished walter's homework. I'm very happy now.
My question is "Did you ever cheat on a test?"
Actually I've never cheated but when I took a university entrance exam, one of the inspectors ponted the right answer with his finger on one question of my math test paper. I followed his tip even though I puzzled at first. Of course the answer was right.

댓글 4개:

Gracie's talking club :

Hello. Nina

Interesting!
I've never cheated on the test before I became a university student.
But when I was a freshman in unversity days. there were lots of demonstration. I couldn't prepare for all the subjects satisfactorily, so I cheated on an education-related subject. I wrote some contents to memorize on the small paper. What a shame on me!
Anyway, it was a really shamful thing.

James :

Hi Nina,

it is interesting.
When I was a university student,
I took a Korean history as elective section. Actually, I didn't study. I hate to cheat. At the test, I handed in an empty paper. I got an "F". So I had to take the suject. I didn't study hard by some reasons. I got an "F" again.
So I hate to cheat.

Nicole :

Hi Nina,
I've never cheated on a test but I used to help my best friend in middle school by letting her read my answers during the text. She was a semi-professional soccer player and had to spend all her time practicing so she had no time to study.

Clara :

I've never cheated on a test except one time in university days. A professor didn't care about the students' behavior during the class and even during the test. My classmates ignored him and they cheated in his exam. I felt it was unfair that everybody cheats and get a good grade without any effort. So I did cheating like them. After that it made me ashameful. At that time I decided not to cheat again. I don't want to blame myself due to losing control of myself.