2008년 3월 31일 월요일

Question4

Why are you saving money?
I saved money for the life after retirement. Especially for the time when I am sick. If I or my family members have to die because we don't have enough money to get a proper treatment, it must be a miserable thing.

댓글 7개:

Gracie's talking club :

Hello, Nina!

Interesting question!
I am saving money because I want to be rich. This is the first reason. These days, if you have 2, 3 billion won in Korea, we could say you are rich. But you know of our situation. We are civil severants. How could we make and collect that huge amount of money? Over my dead body!! Though, I don't want to give up to be rich. I really want to be rich so that I can cover all cost like living cost after retirement, travelling cost for holidays, purchasing a good house and so on.

Grace :

Hi, Nina
I think you have so pure mind and you really love your family. In my case, I save money to educate my son. A few days ago some university students did a protest demonstration about too expensive registration fee. It amounts to 6million won a semester. The second reason I save is to prepare my old age. I don't want to rely on my son. I want to live on my own. These are two big reason I save money.

SAINT :

Hi, Nian!
Please be more optimistic and enjoy today. The sun will rise again tomorrow. As for me, I really love going backpacking in summer vacation. But my wife had snached my bankbook from me as soon as we got married. So I save some extra money to travel in summer holidays without being noticed by my wife. I got a conficence from my travelling experience, which is that I don't have to worry about today and I can live a nomadic life.

flesung :

Hello, Nina!
I agree with you entirely. If possible, try to save a lot of money when you are young. when you are middle aged woman, it is not easy to save money. many people think money is everything. maybe...
To spend it effectively is more important, I think.
I would like to agree with you again.
Bye.
Johnson

Clara :

I hardly save money. I'm the person like to spend money, but these days I'm trying it. Last year I bought a house with a loan.
That debt makes me saving the money. I want to pay off loan as soon as possible. I wish I would be free in the debt.

James :

Hi Nina,


These days my life is so hard terrible. So I tried to find out some money to swallow for the purpose of killing myself. But I couldn't find any money.
How can I save money!!
Sorry, Nina.

Nicole :

Hi Nina,
Interesting comments on this question. I'm saving money for traveling and also for my retirement. I would like to retire early.