2008년 4월 14일 월요일

Question6

What makes you happy recently?
As for me, when I came back home, my parents' wecoming saying and my cute nieces made me happy.

댓글 5개:

Nicole :

Hi Niaa,
What makes me happy lately is when I finish an assigment and can hand it in to my professors...ah, the relief! I'm also quite happy as I read these blogs and see that you are all getting quite expressive.

SAINT :

Hi my parter Nina,
The first thing that makes me happy is the moment I see you as soon as you come in the classroom.
I believe you are preparing for the presentation in Nicole's class very well.
The next moment is that we call it a day after the classes because we can be relaxed and enjoy my free time.
And the last one is that I can say TGIF on friday afternoon because i can play ping-pong with some ajummas in my club on weekend.
happy days for you!!!!

Grace :

Nina!
Frankly speaking, I'm very difficult thesedays. However the thing that makes me happy is that in such a bad situation, I try to do my best. I'm happy because I'm myself. Thank you for giving me courage!

kate(S0102) :

Hmm the thing makes me happy these days may be the same as you, my nephew. Whenever I see his face, I forget all the worries and just feel relaxed..It's like a magic^^

Clara :

Going home makes me happy. Coming here makes me unhappy. On the other hand, staying here makes me happy,too. I think I have double-faced mind about living KNUE. Sometimes I feel relieved in staying here. What a incomprehesible! Anyway, forget it! Incontrovertibly, the thing that makes me happy is the time I eat delicious food.