2008년 4월 10일 목요일

Question 5

If you could be a real native speaker, what would you like to do?
I really want to fight with a native speaker in English!!

댓글 3개:

익명 :

Hi, Nian.
If I could could be a native speaker of English, I would like to visit some famous colleges to correct and re-introduce the Korean culture and history distorted by Japanese, Chinese and Native speakers of English. Secondly, I would like to write many books about introducing something all kinds of the Korean politics, economy, traditional art and music, culture, etc. Even though I could be never a native speaker of English, I would like to try to do such a thing some day. Nina, you will be a native speaker in near future, I expect.
Good luck!
Johnson

Clara :

Right now, I would like to speak out fluently about prostitution which is my recent compostition topic. It's very difficult to express my opinion clearly in English. I feel very stupid about why I chose that topic. Thesedays I feel very frustrated with my speaking, writing, and listening. I don't know what I have to do first.

Joseph :

Hi, Nina.
I will enjoy seeing more movies. I want to understand all the conversations in the movies without any subtitles.