2008년 4월 21일 월요일

Question7

Would you rather live in an apartment or house?
I've never lived in an apartment because my parents prefered to live in a house. But I am try to persuade them to move in an apartment next time. Can you tell me some advantages or disadvantages for living in an apartment?

댓글 4개:

익명 :

Hi.
I'd rather live in an apartment.
Because it is very cold in a house in winter. You need a lot of money to spend winter in a house. Also when you go out for shopping or meeting with your house empty, the house is not safe. I think living in an apartment is good for many active people.

James :

Hi Nina,

Now I live in an apartment.
Frankly speaking, living in an apartment is convenient, especially for women.
After I retire, I ask my wife to move to local area. But My wife don't agree with me.
So apt. is a good place for women.

derekhospital :

Living in an apartment is safer than living in a house. You also enjoy your time if you live in an apartment because you don't have to spend time cleaning and gardening that much.

SAINT :

I prefer living in an apartment to living in a house. I hate doing some chores in a house, so it'll be far more convenient to live in an apartment. Everybody has a dream of living in a small house in the country after retiring. In reality, it will be very hard to do manual things in the country house. Happy days for you!